December 17, 2009

Life with Jaron

So...I didn't post the other day like I thought I would. I think I took a nap instead. Here are some pictures of what has been going on around our house the past couple of days.

Mommy, Josiah and Jaron with our Christmas tree

This is the first time Josiah got to hold Jaron. He was super excited. Now he carries the Boppy around hoping I will set it on his lap and let him hold Jaron again.


Josiah reading to Jaron and I while I feed Jaron.


Overall we are doing good. Jaron slept really good last night so I was able to get 2 hours of sleep in between feedings which feels good. Jason and Josiah left to go pick Katie up at the airport so I am having some relaxing/sleep time with no responsibilities. Now I am off to take a nap.

No comments: