Today I finally felt motivated to blog again. I spent yesterday doing a lot of cleaning and my back is reminding me today that I probably pushed it too far. But I still have a burning desire to accomplish something so I decided to blog.
A couple of weeks ago we went to a local farm called Heavenly Harvest for the Octoberfest activities. The farm is an organic farm owned by one of the members of our church. They have lots of activities for kid and you can take a hay ride down to the pumpkin patch and pick out your own pumpkin. Josiah had a blast.
Josiah running the pump in the rubber ducky race.
Playing in the boxes of corn. Here he is making a corn angel.

This is the family on the hay ride. Josiah was so excited because we got to sit up front near the tractor.

No I am not hiding a pumpkin under my shirt. :)

We found our pumpkin. All 30 lbs of it.

In other news, Josiah came down with a cold. He has a high fever (104.2), runny nose, and a slight cough. We finally got his temperature down enough to where he is sleeping peacefully. Pray it doesn't last long and that the rest of us don't get it.
No comments:
Post a Comment