The bed is made out of cedar. We liked the natural look so we put polyurethane on it. We painted Josiah on the head board in Beaver Orange and put a Lighting McQueen and Mater sticker on it. On the foot board we painted Swick and put OSU stickers on it.
Can't believe my due date is only 3 weeks away. We are not ready at all for the arrival of the baby. Right now you can't walk into the baby's room it is so disorganized. But we plan to work on it tomorrow. No...we don't have a name picked out. We don't even have a list. Maybe that will be something we do while I am in labor. :) I did have a baby shower on Saturday and received lots of warm clothes for him, so I do have the peace of mind knowing he won't freeze to death once he comes out.
In other news, Josiah is going to have an uncle. Yep...Auntie Pam is getting married. We are so excited for her and Matt.
1 comment:
Cool "big boy" bed! Love it. Hope the next days go well
Post a Comment