I know it has been awhile since I have posted anything. The truth of the matter is I haven't really been in the mood to download pictures, sift through them, and then post them. Being at 33 weeks (7 months) of pregnancy the aches and pains are growing which means I am moving slower. Moving slower means it takes me a lot longer to get anything done and I feel overwhelming behind on all the stuff I need to get done before the baby arrives. But today I felt a little bad about not updating all the family on what is going on, so I it made a priority. The bad news is, like always, Jason has the camera, so I don't have pictures.
The rainy season has finally started here. Makes it difficult to spend time outside, but Josiah and I go to indoor park where he can play with other kids. It has been fun watching him interact with the different personality types. I think he is learning a lot about the world and it is preparing him for having a brother around. He always makes his mommy proud because he is very good at sharing and I never have any problems with him beating up other kids. (I feel bad for the moms that do). Today, bless his heart, he got "attacked" by a little girl. She got excited about the game they were playing and she grabbed a hold of him and pulled his hair and pinched his neck. While he did cry (I think he was scared) he was very quick to forgive and they had a great time chasing each other up and down the slide after the incident. He really is a great, well mannered kid and he makes his parents proud.
We finally got the main part of the house resided (thanks Dad, Jeremiah, Chris, and Adam) and Saturday we were able to paint it before the winter rains set in. It is a yellowish, orange color. It reminds me of a sunrise. I think that is why I chose it. I can be reminded of the sun, even though there will be times when I won't see it for days. We are also finishing up a "big boy" bed for Josiah. We hope to have him in it by this weekend so he can get used to it before the baby comes. My dad built most of it and then we decorated it. Now we are going to polyurithane it before he stick it in his room. After that is completed we are going to back off on the projects for awhile. Jason is busy with work and school and I want him to focus on that so he can get everything done so he can enjoy Christmas break with his family.
I think that is it for the major events in our life at the moment. I will try real hard to get the camera from Jason soon and post pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment