Sorry it has taken me so long to post, but we have been sick and then the computer had issues. Now the computer is fixed and my sick son in taking a nap so I am taking the time to give you an update.
Around Monday Josiah's appetite took a dive. A meal consisted of a few bites of a banana or a few grapes. We weren't too concerned because he will still running round like a crazy man. Wednesday night I got sick and threw up a couple of times. Thursday I spent the day in bed because my body ached too much to move. Friday morning after Jason fed Josiah breakfast he threw up on Jason. Josiah hasn't really eaten since. He hasn't thrown up a lot but has had some diarrhea for the past couple of days. He is still in a good mood, but would preferred to watch movies instead of playing. He hasn't lost any weight and has been good about drinking so we aren't too worried yet.
Jason had a busy week of work. He only had one day off and worked overtime on several of the other days. He is tired, but excited about the spiritual growth that is happening with the students. He is hoping for a slower week this week so he can recover.
I think that is all the excitement here so here our some fun pictures.
Auntie Kate bought Josiah this cowboy outfit for Christmas. We had a formal dinner at the UCC followed by country swing lessons taught by Jason and I. We took him to the dinner dressed in this outfit and then Auntie Pam took him home while we went and danced. He looks good!!
This is Josiah attempting to help me with the dishes. We went to get some things off the dining room table and turned around to find that Josiah had pushed a chair up to the sink and was trying to wash the dishes. I hope he will still like to do the dishes when can actually do the dishes.
Jason and Josiah came home from a trip to the store. Jason put Josiah up to the window to say hi and he gave the window a zerbert.
No comments:
Post a Comment