I can't believe another week has gone by. This week has seemed like a blur to me. Last weekend we went to Bend, OR to worship with the congregation there. They have been sending regular contribution to the UCC since the ministry began so we wanted to make a trip to encourage and thank them for their support. We went up Saturday and went sledding. We had a lot of fun and took some amazing pictures. I wanted to post some, but Jason has them on his camera at work.
Monday we all got up and had breakfast together before Jason went to work. While Jason was putting on his coat he got a horrible muscle cramp. He stayed home and laid in bed because he couldn't do much else because of the pain. After dealing with the pain for several days he went to the doctor and found out he strained a ligament in his back. He is getting better but it is going to hurt for a while.
I worked for the church secretary Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday which is probably why the week went by so fast. By the time I got home I had just enough time to work on our taxes for a couple of hours (we have to organize our information to give to the tax guy) before I packed Josiah up and we headed to a church activity. The next thing I knew the house look like World War III hit it. So I used some of the money I made working and hired a college student who is looking for a job to clean today. While she cleaned I took Josiah to a Valentine's Day party with other kids his age. He had a lot of fun playing with the toys and other kids. I had a lot of fun meeting other moms. It was nice to come home and have the dishes done, the laundry folded, and the bathroom cleaned. Now Josiah is taking a nap and I am working on taxes again. Can't wait until they are done and I can move with my life.
Anyway, here is a fun video of Josiah talking.
No comments:
Post a Comment