Jason left for his spring break mission trip today so I am trying to catch up on stuff and get a head start on things I will have to do next term. I am hoping to have things organized enough that when life gets busy I will have a cushion to fall back on. It is crazy how a couple of busy days seems to set me back a week and I feel like I can never catch back up. As soon as Jason gets back we will be super busy again. Exactly one week from Jason's return from California we will be team teaching a class on working with college students at the Kingdom Builder's Seminar at Cascade. While we already have an outline ready it will take some time to polish it all up to make it good. The same week another term will start which means Jason and I will be busy doing Bible studies and teaching classes again. I have a feeling we will be ready for summer break by the end of this term. Anyway...Jason was kind enough to download pictures off of his camera so I have pictures to share this time. Enjoy!!

To get Josiah and I out of the house during rainy weather we joined the Corvallis Indoor Park. This is a place full of toys for 0-3 year olds to come play and for moms to come and talk. Josiah loves it. Here is a picture of him going down the slide.

It's March Madness so we have been going over to some friend's apartment to watch basketball. Josiah likes to get into the game like everyone else. He yells at the refs and cheers when something good happens. He has learned to take off his clothes and in this picture he decided he didn't want his shirt anymore. I guess the game was too intense. :)

On Tuesday we had 3 trees removed from our yard. If you click on the picture to enlarge it and look through the window you can see what is left of the big fir tree and the men working to cut the rest down. Josiah had fun watching the men work and the men enjoyed putting on a show for him.

This is Josiah helping daddy move dirt to cover the big hole where the tree was. Unfortunately, Josiah didn't realize that the dirt was suppose to stay in the yard. Most of the dirt Josiah moved ended up on the sidewalk. At least he tried.
No comments:
Post a Comment