It has been a month since I posted pictures. I thought it would be a great Christmas present for those that have been waiting impatiently for new pictures to put some up. So Merry Christmas!
Since I last put up pictures we have:

Moved into a new house. This is me cleaning up the debris Jason made while having too much fun playing with a chain saw.

We decorated a Christmas tree. This is Josiah and I putting up the first Christmas tree we have had since 2003. Yep, it has been 5 years since we last decorated for Christmas.

We have done a lot of laughing.
Josiah ate his first snowball.
Went for a walk in the snow.
Made a snowman


Went to Storybook Land. Storybook land is a place that you walk through and you see displays of different stories. Josiah and Jason are looking at Teddy Bear Land. At the end there is a model train display. Josiah enjoyed looking at that.
Then on Christmas we opened presents. Here is Josiah enjoying all the stuff he got.

No comments:
Post a Comment