Well...we finally closed on our house Wednesday. Yesterday we went over and did some stuff on it to get it ready for our stuff to arrive. The house hadn't be occupied for several months so I had to go in and vacuum up all the cobwebs and spiders, clean the cupboards, and bathroom. Jason was concerned about the large amounts of leaves and needles in the gutters and on the roof so he cleaned them out and chopped down a lot of branches that went over the roof so he wouldn't have to go up on the roof once a week to clean it off. I had taken pictures but I think I left the camera at the house. :( Tomorrow people from the church are coming over to help us move out stuff. We are all ready for this move to be over and be able to move on with life.
After I make this post I am taking our internet stuff back to the Comcast because our rate is going to go up. So we are going to be without internet at home for awhile. That means updating the blog will be less frequent. Hopefully we can find a good deal on internet soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment