June 30, 2011

Auntie Kate's Visit

Auntie Kate came to help me out this week. It was a good thing she did, because I ended up helping some friends and had 5 boys in my 1,000 square foot house. The boys ranged from 9 years old to 10 months old. It went okay. Nobody got hurt and nothing was broken, but it was tiring. I am really glad Katie was here to help.

On Monday we went to the aquarium in Newport. Here are some pictures from our trip.

Auntie Kate and the boys.


Josiah and Nathaniel. Nathaniel is a boy I watch 3 days a week. This was his first time to the aquarium.

Me and the boys.

Jaron playing on a turtle.

We went to the beach, briefly, after the aquarium. Katie had never been, but it was cold and raining so we didn't stay very long.

This is Jaron's "I am smiling for the camera" smile.


No comments: