May 20, 2011

Brothers

As a mommy, I am very blessed. Both of my boys are very fun, energetic, loving, and obedient kids. As Jaron gets older, the more and more Josiah and Jaron are becoming friends and I haven't had to deal with many fights between the two. Sure they have their moments when Josiah takes a toy away from Jaron because he wants it or times when Jaron throws a fit because he wants what Josiah has (okay lots of those moments). But overall the play very well together. Josiah loves to give his brother hugs and is so excited when Jaron wakes up from his nap. Josiah also doesn't like to go outside to play without Jaron. They like to take turns shooting the ball into the basketball hoop or ride around on Josiah's John Deere Tractor. Jaron likes to model his brother and wants to do whatever Josiah doing. I have issues with them making faces and giggling at each other during meal times instead of eating. For being the ages that they are, they do a good job playing nicely together.


Here is Jaron and Josiah "washing" dishes together. They played nicely in the water for 1 1/2 hours before I decided they needed to eat lunch. Jaron threw a 5 minute fit when I took him off the chair.

Sharing the John Deer "tractor".
Playing in puddles together.

I know there is a real possibility that they may not play with each other this nicely as they get older, so cherish in my heart the wonderful memories they are making together now.

No comments: