February 27, 2011

Snow Day

We have been getting snow flurries off and on this winter, but nothing ever stuck. Finally Wednesday night it snowed about 3 inches. So Thursday morning while the babies were still sleeping, I woke Josiah up and we went to play in the snow before it melted. We had a snowball fight and made a snowman

Josiah has been asking to make a snowman all winter. Here is his friend "Frosty." Frosty melted before the day was out.

Later that day I took Jaron out, too. Here they are on a sled ride.

Jaron did not want his picture taken. I finally got this picture as he was moving his head. Jaron liked the snow, but he did not like his snow suit. He can't walk in his snow suit and that really frustrated him.

He finally got frustrated enough with me trying to take his picture that he crawled away.


No comments: