Both my kids are taking a nap and Kahlil has decided taking a nap by himself wasn't an option. He is now sleeping peacefully in my arms. Since I can't do any cleaning I decided I would try to blog. Another thing I can add to my list of things I can do with one hand. :) Here are random pictures of things going on in our life.
Cute picture of Jaron

Daddy and Jaron

Josiah playing dress up with last year's transformer costume. Doesn't he look tough?

We fixed up Josiah's room this past week. We painted and laid new carpet. Here is Josiah helping me paint.

Since Josiah's room was under construction, he and Jaron had to share a room. The only problem was when Josiah would wake up in the morning he would sneak into Jaron's crib and wake Jaron up. Poor Jaron was exhausted for a week.
1 comment:
Jaron is looking so big!
Post a Comment