I didn't realize it until just now, but Jason scanned the ultrasound pics into the computer. Here are the first pictures of our second baby boy. They are kind of small because Jason scanned them into the same file. If you click on the pictures I think you can get a better view. The first one is my favorite because you get a good view of his whole body. You can see the little vertebrae on his spine and his feet kicking up. The dark spot in the middle of his chest is his heart beating. The doctor said that from the looks of the ultrasound, he is a perfectly healthy baby boy.

2 comments:
It's hard to say at this point, but I predict that this boy will have the same hairline as Jason!!
He looks just like Josiah did in his ultrasound pictures. He has his mothers nose. Grandma Nancy
Post a Comment