I must apologize at the very beginning, but we did not take a single picture while camping. I guess we were having so much fun relaxing that it never occurred to us get the camera out. So you will just have to survive with a verbal summary.
The campsite was beautiful. We were situated in a large meadow with some really cool hardwood trees (I don't know what kind). A shallow river ran by our site. Josiah enjoyed sitting on the bank and throwing rocks into the the river and watching the water splash. He also enjoyed playing with Hank and Syd, his two favorite dogs. He did really well and we only had two or three disciplinary issues the entire three days. For the most part everyone had a fun and relaxing time. The weather was amazing. We couldn't have asked for a better weekend.
Jason's arm is pretty much healed, though his body is still recovering from the effects of all the drugs he took. We are trying to feed him some mild foods (he feels nauseated a lot) and making sure he gets lots of rest. Hopefully he feels better soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment