October 15, 2008

The Pond

Yesterday Josiah and I went to the park that is only a 5 minutes walk from the house. There I met two other moms with their young boys. Josiah enjoyed playing with boys his own age, and I enjoyed talking with other adults. After playing at the park we all decided to go for a walk through the wetlands that are right outside our apartment complex. The two moms showed me a pond that is hidden back in the trees. Today Josiah and I showed Jason where the pond was. Here are pictures of what we did.

This is a picture of Josiah and I at the pond. The trees are turning color which made the area so beautiful.

What are these two trouble makers up to?

They are throwing rocks into the pond. Josiah throws the rock into the water and then giggles at the splash it makes.

This wasn't taken at the pond, but I really like it so I decided to share it. This is Josiah and his daddy playing with his fire truck on our back porch.

No comments: