October 31, 2008

15 months old!

Wednesday Josiah had his 15 month doctor appointment. He is 32 inches long (77%) and around 23 lbs (30%). His head is 19 inches around (88%) That means he is tall, skinny, and has a big head. He is his father's child. :) He didn't get any shots because he hasn't been feeling good. He ran a low grade fever on Tuesday and hasn't been his normal energetic self since. He hasn't been eating or sleeping well. Tonight he is suppose to go trick or treating with some of the college students. They called us up asking if they could babysit while Jason and I went out on a date. Who would refuse an offer like that? So if Josiah is up to it Jason and I are going to go out for dinner and a movie. Don't know what movie yet. I don't have any new pictures right now.

No comments: