
He likes to sit in his bouncy chair and play with the toys. Jason and I like when he does this because that means we can get something down around the house.

When he has the desire to suck on something, or when he gets tired he turns to his thumb. I thought this was a cute picture of him sucking his thumb.

A couple of weeks ago we took Josiah on his first hike. We went to a place called Rock City. He slept through most of the hike so he didn't enjoy the scenery.

This his Josiah in his Wyoming cowboys stuff that Grandma and Grandpa Kessler bought him.

I thought this was a cute pictues of him bundled up in his towel after a bath.
1 comment:
I can't wait for Thanksgiving! Hope he doesn't get too big before I get there. :)
Post a Comment