June 26, 2007

Week 35


Here is me at 35 weeks. I know you are thinking the same thing I am. There is no way she can get any bigger. But I still have 5 long weeks ahead of me. Hopefully God will have pity upon me and the little guy will show up a week or 2 early. Please join me in prayer. :)

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

That's what I thought, too -- how can I possibly get any bigger? But, I believe it happened, at least a little bit! And, I've been hoping God gives my mercy and allows her to come out early -- so good luck to you!

Sandi P. said...

HI, Amanda, Aunt Sandi here. You look good. Your Grandma Ruth sent us your blog site.
So what is something that you do not have for baby?

mom said...

If you get any bigger light will not be able to escape you. Guess who said this.