October 8, 2010

Josiah's First Beaver Game

Josiah went to his first Beaver football game. Before the game they had stuff for kids who signed up for Generation Beavers. He got to jump in a bouncy house, which he loved. He was one of the smaller ones in there. He got knocked over a few times, but he just got back up and bounced some more. He was excited about the game for the first quarter, but since the game was during nap time it wasn't long before he lost interest and just laid on my lap. By the third quarter he told me he wanted to go home and sleep in his bed. To help the time go by faster for him I gave him my phone and he took pictures for the rest of the game. Here is the Beaver game from Josiah's point of view.
Not a bad picture of the east side of the stadium.


Mommy and Daddy



My new shirt. I had been to a game before but I was pregnant so I wore one of Jason's shirt. I never bought one my size until the day of the game. I am not a fan of orange so I chose a black shirt.



This is one of about 20 pictures of daddy.



The score board right behind us. Because we were in end zone seating, it was hard to see what was going on the other end of field. It was nice to have the T.V. right behind us.



The crowd cheering after Jaquizz Rogers ran 70 yards for a touch down.

No comments: