Yesterday we had Jaron's 6 month appointment. He is now 27.5" long (75% percentile) and weighs in at 18 lbs. 3 oz (50% percentile). Josiah was 26" long and weighed 17 lbs 4 oz at this age. Since I last blogged Jaron has learned to roll from his back to his front so he now mobile. He rolls around trying to find stuff to play with. He can't sit up yet, but I think it is because he would much rather stand than sit. When I put him in the sitting position he tries to push up with his legs and he falls back into me. He also has two teeth on the bottom coming in. He woke up yesterday with a fever so he didn't get any shots. He is very fussy. You can tell he just doesn't feel good.
Jason had his MRI on Monday and while we were at Jaron's appointment the doctor gave us the results. He has hairline fractures in his tibia. He doesn't need a cast, he just has to stay off of it for a few weeks to give the bone a chance to heal. No surgery and no physical therapy. Praise God!
Here is a video I took while Josiah, Jaron and I were in Port Orchard. We went to visit a friend while Jason was out of town. Enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment