Last weekend we all went with Jason to Bend, OR. It is tradition that the UCC takes a group to Bend to lead a worship for the church in Bend. They have been supporters for years so we like to show our appreciation for their committment to the ministry by visiting. Josiah had the privilege to go sledding with Jason while Jaron and I went shopping with some friends. Josiah had a blast as you can tell from the following pictures. He has a huge grin in every picture. He still asks to go sledding again. A big thanks to the Jensens for giving us this snowsuit for Josiah. He stayed warm and dry.
At the hill excited to start sledding.
Catching a ride from daddy up the hill. Going up the hill is hard when you have short legs.
Sledding with Shauna.
Sorry I don't have any pictures of him actually sledding. I think I have a video but it takes so long to upload videos and just don't have time right now. Come visit if you want to see the video. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment