I can hardly believe it has been a month since Jaron was born. It seems like it only happened a week ago. Time goes by really fast when you have two kids. Jaron is doing great despite all the breathing problems he had at the beginning. He still has times where is appears to be panting, but that is only when he has been overstimulated. It appears he is easily overstimulated at this point in his life. I am learning how much awake time is too much awake time. If I keep Jaron up a few minutes too much, it is a rough next four hours trying to get him settled into a good nap. But, if I get him to bed on time, we have a great day. Josiah was the same way and it was a balance I had to learn with him as well. We are learning. But even though he can't take naps very well, he is sleeping good at night, so I can't complain too much. He is up to sleeping 3.5 hours between feedings, so I feel pretty rested when I get up in the morning. Josiah and Jaron also take a nap at the same time, so I can get a nap in if I need one. While having two kids isn't the easiest thing to balance, it has so far been a lot easier than I had anticipated. Josiah has been a wonderful helper and big brother. I couldn't have asked for a better toddler. The church has also been a big help by bring food. We got food all last week and than again this week. Next week I am going to learn how to cook dinner while having two kids. Wish me luck.
Here are pictures taking of Jaron on his on month birthday. He is getting so big.
Josiah gets excited when I put Jaron on the floor so he can play with him.
He has a had a newborn rash for two weeks now. It is starting to look better today.

I think he looks a lot like his daddy especially when he raises that eyebrow

1 comment:
Guess I am behind in reading your blogs. I am confused by a swaddler - I guess we just bundled them in a receiving blanket!! But glad everyone is doing well. I am sure Josiah is a big help - and I'll bet he has grown up a lot in the last couple of months. Mom and Dad are loking forward to seeing you in March. Hugs and love to all - Gma and Papa
Post a Comment