In past blogs, I have shared my frustrations with my lower back and hip pain on my right side. A couple of weeks ago, I had another checkup and told my doctor my frustration and he gave me some stretches to do to ease the pain. The stretches worked and I have been able to do a lot more. One of the fun things we went and did, since I can now walk again, is went for a short hike on Mary's Peak. Here are some pictures of our adventure.





Jason also wanted me to put up this video. It is a cute video of Josiah looking around the forest. I almost didn't post it because at the end Jason is making fun of my expanding belly. I will post the video anyway, but feel free to bombard him with comments for making fun of a pregnant lady.
P.S. Dad, if you post a comment about me being fat you're going to be sleeping outside with the dogs.
3 comments:
Well, I think you look good!!!
I think Jason should sleep outside with the dogs.
Seriously, Swick. She's pregnant, she has a toddler, and she's hiking around in the woods. Give her a break! :)
Post a Comment