I think it has been about a month since I last blogged. We were out of town for 3 weeks. We drove to Billings, MT where Jason caught a plan to Memphis to take a class while Josiah and I spent a week in Lander visiting my parents. Then Josiah and I headed up to Worland where Jason met us at his parents house. We spent a week there before we drove 3 days back to Corvallis. I plan on posting pictures and stories about the trip, but that will have to wait until I can remember to get the camera from Jason.
While we had fun hanging out and catching up with family, we are happy to be home. We all slept well our first night back. Josiah slept a good 13 hours. The house was in good condition when we got back. My garden exploded and we are now feasting on peas and lettuce. The green beans are just now coming in so Josiah and I will be picking those in a few days.
Jason is already busy at work again. He is teaching Wednesday night class and he will be doing his first wedding on Saturday. He also has interns this summer so he is busy working with them. I have a feeling this summer is going to go by faster than we want it to.
Well...I should probably get the kitchen cleaned up before Josiah wakes up. I will try to get some pictures up later this week.
2 comments:
I need some pictures of the little guy and your belly to see how big you are. I hope you are felling well. Stay cool. Love you guys. mom
I need some pictures of the little guy and your belly to see how big you are. I hope you are felling well. Stay cool. Love you guys. mom
Post a Comment