We just got back from spending some time at Mt Rainier National Park and visiting friends in Port Orchard. I want to show you pictures, but Jason left for his student leader retreat today, and took the camera. So you will have to wait on pictures. To hold you over until then, I thought I would give an update on some of the fun things Josiah is doing now.
The biggest news is last week Josiah started talking. His first word was ball. This is not too much of a surprise since that is his favorite thing to play with. He can only say one syllable words so mama comes out as mom. The list of words that he has said up to this point is ball, bird, dog, book, mom, da (dada), milk, duck, pa (papa), nan (nana or Grandma) and uh oh. It is a lot of fun to hear him talk.
Josiah can also blow bubbles in his bath water. He is pretty good at. Sometimes, though, he starts blowing out before his face gets to the water and then inhales when his face gets to the water and sucks water up his nose.
He is also working on getting some molars. There are two on the left side that are starting to poke through. It will be good for him to have his molars so he can eat chicken easier.
I think that is all the exciting stuff. Jason will be back Friday, so hopefully this week-end I will be able to put up more pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment