We don't have internet at the apartment yet which makes it difficult for me to update the blog. I don't have any pictures, but I will give you a brieg update of life now that we are in Corvallis.
We are loving Corvallis. It is pretty and people are nice. Our apartment is wonderful. It is very clean and is located near a park and biking trails. Jason has enjoyed riding his bike back and forth to work. Corvallis is very bike friendly so it actually takes Jason the same amount of time to bike as it would for him to drive.
Josiah is settling nicely. The first Monday Night Praise he saw all the college girls and he headed straight for them. I guess he missed the girls in West Virginia. He is still afraid of men. He is now crawling on his hands and knees instead of his hands and toes. He also developed a fake laugh. When everyone else is laughing and he doesn't know why he fake laughs. He enjoys feeling himself finger foods. He eats more if he can feed himself than if I spoon feed him. He is still pulling up on everything and is now trying to cruise. We just got furniture on Monday so he has something to practice on. Well...I am at the student center and I hear a tired little boy in the living room so I better go.
No comments:
Post a Comment