January 25, 2008

Josiah is 6 Months Old!!

Josiah had his six month appointment today. He weighs 17 lbs 4 oz and is 26 inches long. So he is 5o% in his weight and 25% for his length. He is doing a really good job of sitting up on his own. He still topples over some, but the doctor was impressed with how well he could sit on his own for his age. Josiah also enjoys rolling over onto his stomach. When I lay him down to sleep he rolls over onto his belly and plays with his pacifier until he gets frustrated. Then he screams so I have to go rescue him because he won't roll back onto his back. Josiah tried bananas this week and he loves them. Next week we are going to try sweet potatoes. He has also learned his name. When I call for him he turns his head and smiles.

I think that is it for now. Sorry I don't have pictures. We are getting ready to go on Winter Retreat and I don't have time to download pictures right now. Hopefully next week.

No comments: