July 26, 2007

Josiah Andrew Swick is here!!!


At 6:30am on Monday July 23 Katie, Jason, and Amanda check into Ruby Memorial Hospital.



Amanda still looks great with her contractions.







At 5:05pm baby Josiah was born!








Josiah decided to sun himself and enjoy the warming bed while they were checking him out and cleaning him up.

Man, he sure is a good looking kid!!

Finally, on Wednesday Josiah was able to go home. Here is his leaving the hospital outfit.
He also really likes to look around.

4 comments:

Pam said...

WooHoo! Finally some pictures. I was beginning to think maybe you were kidding about the whole thing :)

He is pretty cute. Must take after Amanda!

Lindsay said...

What a wonderful birthday present!

Mike Chavez said...

Wow! Congratulations! How does it feel to be a part of a perfect miracle? Awesome, isn't it?

I wish I was there (or you were here) so I could hold him! I guess you'll just have to hold him for me! :)

I miss you guys!
Mike

Greg said...

Congratulations on a bouncing baby boy!